A puppy recipe is designed with a special focus on nutrients essential for healthy growth. The formulation can be raw or cooked and is custom made for your puppy. Jenny will take into consideration your puppy’s individual needs, based on breed, adult weight, growth stage, activity, and environment, and your preferences for preparation style and ingredients. Puppy formulations can include some commercial portion (including kibble or premade raw blends), or commercial or homemade treats for training or enrichment.
Each formulation includes two versions of the recipe – one for growth, and one for adulthood to transition to once your puppy is ready. Puppy recipes will come with a feeding chart from the current weight until adulthood.
Optimal Growth Program
In the Optimal Growth Program, Jenny will monitor your puppy’s growth throughout their puppyhood. She will assess your puppy’s growth progress, and make needed adjustments when necessary. In this program, you will get a recipe that includes a more detailed feeding chart that covers 6-12 weeks. This allows Jenny to better cater the recipe for your puppy’s specific stage of growth. When your puppy is ready, Jenny will send you the next recipe adjustment. An adjustment to an adult formulation is included in this program, like the standard recipe package. This is the ideal way to feed a homemade puppy diet, as Jenny can constantly adjust the diet to reflect growth changes.
- Two recipes made specifically for your puppy per your requests, one for growth and one for adulthood
- Optimal Growth Program only: Puppy growth monitoring
- Optimal Growth Program only: Updated recipe every 2-3 months
- An Ingredient Check before your recipe is completed so you can request minor adjustments
- A supplement shopping list
- Batch ingredient lists for your preferred prep timeframes
- Transition and preparation instructions
- Aftercare support for questions regarding preparation, supplement dosing, and any recipe concerns
- Small and medium breeds: Puppies under 1 year old and less than 80% of their expected adult weight
- Large and giant breeds: Puppies under 18 months
- Puppies without health conditions