Premade kitten recipes are an alternative to custom kitten recipes. Like custom recipes, they are NRC balanced with a special focus on nutrients essential for healthy growth, but they come preformulated with a specific set of ingredients*. An intake form is necessary so Jenny can determine if your chosen recipe is appropriate for your kitten. Feeding charts are customized to your cat’s breed and current growth stage. There is a short turnaround time for premade kitten recipes (5 business days).
Each package includes two versions of the recipe – one for growth, and one for adulthood to transition to once your kitten is ready. Premade recipes also include a spreadsheet to calculate custom batch amounts (weekly, monthly, etc).
* ingredients in premade recipes cannot be changed, but Jenny can help with supplement alternatives. If you need to change a food ingredient, a custom kitten recipe would be a better fit.
- Pork and Chicken Neck Recipe Ingredients and Analysis
- Easy Beef and Chicken Liver Recipe Ingredients and Analysis
- Two recipes (selected from options below), one for growth and one for adulthood
- A supplement shopping list
- Spreadsheet to calculate your preferred batch size
- Transition and preparation instructions
- Standard sized breeds: Cats under 12 months old
- Large sized breeds (Maine Coon): Cats under 18 months old
- Kittens without health conditions