A pack recipe is designed to have one base recipe that all dogs get, along with some individual toppers that are fed fresh daily. The formulation can be raw or cooked and is made specifically for your dogs. While the recipe can be fed to multiple dogs, Jenny will take into consideration each of your dog’s individual needs, based on breed, weight, age, activity, and environment, and each dog’s unique needs will be assessed to make sure the pack formulation is appropriate for the dog. Jenny is also take into consideration your preferences for preparation style and ingredients. Proactive pack formulations can include some commercial portion (including kibble or premade raw blends), or commercial or homemade treats for training or enrichment.
- A custom recipe made specifically for your pack per your requests
- An Ingredient Check before your recipe is completed so you can request minor adjustments
- A supplement shopping list
- Batch ingredient lists for your preferred prep timeframes
- Transition and preparation instructions
- 15 minutes (per recipe) of aftercare support for questions regarding preparation, supplement dosing, and any recipe concerns
- All dogs in the pack must have similar calorie requirements, relative to their weight. If you are not sure whether your dogs would be eligible, please contact Jenny.
- Adult dogs (over 1 year old for most breeds)
- Dogs without health conditions or GI issues
- Seniors (without health conditions)
- Dogs with allergies, if there are no ongoing unknown food intolerances/GI issues
- Minor weight loss cases (BCS 6 or lower)
A Pack Recipe May Not Be Right If:
- You have a senior dog but want to include raw meaty bones in the recipe
- Your dogs have significant energy requirement differences (for example, sedentary senior and very active young adult) – additional pack formulation fee would apply
- If you have a large pack with similar health and energy needs, and would like recipe made with a generalized feeding chart, contact Jenny for pricing. These can be made for adult maintenance or all life stages.
If Your Dog Has: