A kitten recipe is designed with a special focus on nutrients essential for healthy growth. The formulation can be raw or cooked and is custom made for your kitten. Jenny will take into consideration your kitten’s individual needs, based on breed, adult weight, growth stage, activity, and environment, and your preferences for preparation style and ingredients. Kitten formulations can include some commercial portion (including kibble or premade raw blends) for a partially homemade diet or a toppers formulation, or commercial/homemade treats for training or enrichment. For multiple cats (clowders), Jenny will take into consideration each of your kitten’s needs, and each kitten’s unique needs will be assessed to make sure the clowder formulation is appropriate for the cat.
Each formulation includes two versions of the recipe – one for growth, and one for adulthood to transition to once your kitten is ready. Kitten recipes come with a feeding chart from the kitten’s current weight until adulthood.
Each Package Includes:
- Two recipes made specifically for your kitten, one for growth and one for adulthood
- An Ingredient Check before your recipe is completed so you can request minor adjustments
- A supplement shopping list
- Batch ingredient lists for your preferred prep timeframes
- Transition and preparation instructions
- 15 minutes (per recipe) of aftercare support for questions regarding preparation, supplement dosing, and any recipe concerns
- Standard sized breeds: Cats under 12 months old
- Large sized breeds (Maine Coon): Cats under 18 months old
- Kittens without health conditions or GI issues
- Kittens with allergies, if there are no ongoing unknown food intolerances/GI issues
If Your Kitten Has: