This formulation is designed with therapeutic nutrient guidelines specific to your dog’s health condition. Jenny will take into consideration your dog’s health history and individual needs, based on breed, weight, age, activity, and environment. While Jenny will take into account your preferences for preparation style and ingredients, therapeutic recipes are more restricted in nature as your dog’s health is the priority. Some therapeutic diets can include some homemade treats for training or enrichment.
A diagnosis from a veterinarian is required for a therapeutic recipe.
- A custom recipe made specifically for your dog and their health condition
- An Ingredient Check before your recipe is completed so you can request minor adjustments
- A supplement shopping list
- Batch ingredient lists for your preferred prep timeframes
- Transition and preparation instructions
- Aftercare support for questions regarding preparation, supplement dosing, and any recipe concerns
Therapeutic recipes are generally $115. Due to the nature of the difficulty of these cases, some therapeutic recipes have differing fees and will be noted.
- Elimination or novel ingredient diets for allergies (includes adjustments, see here for more information)
- Arthritis – $85
- Significant weight loss (includes recipe adjustments until dog is at healthy weight)
- Chronic kidney disease
- IBS and pancreatitis
- Heart diseases
- Some urinary disorders
- For other health conditions, please contact Jenny to discuss your case