This formulation is designed with therapeutic nutrient guidelines specific to your cat’s health condition. Jenny will take into consideration your cat’s health history and individual needs, based on weight, age, activity, and environment. While Jenny will take into account your preferences for preparation style and ingredients, therapeutic recipes are more restricted in nature as your cat’s health is the priority.
A diagnosis from a veterinarian is required for a therapeutic recipe.
- A custom recipe made specifically for your cat their health condition
- An Ingredient Check before your recipe is completed so you can request minor adjustments
- A supplement shopping list
- Batch ingredient lists for your preferred prep timeframes
- Transition and preparation instructions
- Aftercare support for questions regarding preparation, supplement dosing, and any recipe concerns
- Significant weight loss (includes recipe adjustments until cat is at healthy weight)
- Chronic kidney disease
- IBS and pancreatitis
- Heart diseases
- Some urinary disorders
Eligible health conditions with additional consultation with Dr. Gray
The follow conditions are accepted as part of a therapeutic formulation package with includes a consultation with Dr. Gray. Dr. Gray will review the medical files and provide insight for formulation. (This is an internal consultation between Jenny and Dr. Gray) Please note this service has a greater turnaround time due to the internal consultation. Inquire for current turnaround.
- Liver diseases
- Other conditions, please contact Jenny to discuss your case